Last week I did a round up of blog posts from various pet bloggers who were all writing about the fast approaching BlogPaws 2014 conference.
I wanted to share them here in case you missed it. Are you attending the conference?
BlogPaws has Ambassadors that are helping spread the word about the conference, the weekly Twitter chats and more. Here are two of the posts they’d shared this week”
Ambassador Angie Bailey “got personal about BlogPaws this week. Read her take on the upcoming conference, what she loves about it and why she thinks you should be there, too!
Caren Gittleman, BlogPaws Ambassador blogged about the questions she fields from conference newbies and offered hints and tips in her post here. She also wrote about how BlogPaws Writes The Blogs That Make The Whole World Read — a phrase coined at our recent BlogPaws Team Summit in Colorado.
If you’re still wondering whether you should invest in yourself and your blogging business you should read what these pet bloggers had to say about the conference:
- Cat Wisdom 101 blogs and shares her artwork here Caturday Art Blog Hop post.
- Interested in a tour of the Catio while you’re at the conference? Sheebie asks that question at the Katnip Lounge.
- In pet blogging as in life, we need to take time to reflect and undertake strategic thinking processes and procedures as CEO Yvonne DiVita writes about in her post. When is the last time you thought strategically?
- Bloggers nominated for the prestigious Nose-to-Nose awards reap the benefits as finalists and as winners and those benefits remain long after the ceremony has passed. Cat In The Fridge shares her feelings on her nomination.
- Chronicles of Cardigan wrote a post and shared that they will be at the conference. Check that post out here.
If you haven’t registered yet, there is still time. Go here, and use code: BlogPaws2014-ROBBI-10 for a 10% discount at checkout.